DXF2GCODE is a tool for converting 2D (dxf, pdf, ps) drawings to CNC machine compatible GCode.
Windows, Linux, and Mac support by using python scripting language.
- Integration in EMC2
- Fully adjustable Postprocessor
- G0 moves reduction by route optimisation
- Import of DXF and PDF
- Improved accuracy for splines import by Line and Arc's
- Mill parameter specifcation by layers
- Drag knife and lathe support
- Breaks a.k.a Tabs support
- AutoCAD Blocks and Inserts
- Multiple tools
- Multiple language support: english; german; french; russian
- 3D viewer
This is the best DXF to GCode software I have used. I thoroughly recommend this program, and it works very well with Mach3. If I have any comments it's 'Add a text description field for the tools database', it's difficult to remember the tools by number alone. Well done christi_ko, good job.
Simple to use, powerful options for gcode generation
Nice and relatively easy to use. I am using it for more than 1 year in cooperation with linuxCNC (machinekit project)
Fantastic job, well done. I have used this utility many times over the past year and am very thankful for your time, effort and skill putting this together and making it available for others to use. I have never required support so I can't really give it an honest rating, but as I am sure you would provide first class service (for free!) I shall give it five stars.