PHP tool to display graphs and stats based on temperature readings stored in MySQL from 1-wire or any source of data. Also supports alarms, mobile access, and logging data from digitemp. Works in any browser.
- Provides scripts to record temperature in a mysql db
- Renders graphs of temperature for multiple sensors, flexible durations and other options
- Provides basic lightweight mobile view
- Implements a basic alerting system for temperature out of bounds or excessively rapid change
- Attempts to efficiently reduce datasets to minimize rendering times and memory requirements
Good vintage program that has problems with the syntax of new PHP version. May need some finetuning or local error correction.
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.
dtgraph is small and works nicely