Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
Quick and easy, solved a problem! Working on a project, I had 3 items to copy/paste into a longish list of places/documents. Found Ditto with a quick web search and downloaded it. It is SO easy to use and made quick work of what would have otherwise been a knuckle busting (because of repeated Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V back and forths) job get done quickly. Found the options for changing the invoke hotkey, and setting up a way to just punch in a number to get each entry to paste where I needed it, figured out how to reorder the entries and not have them change... all with very little help reference. Intuitive! Very happy with Ditto!
A piece of art. A must have. An example of simplicity. Working with this program is an addiction.
I can't live without Ditto. A really good app that comes in handy when you have to do lots of copy and pastes.
simple, portable and easy. unlike clipjump, it lists all items, which is more direct.
This is an awesome tool. I've been using it for years and absolutely cannot operate without it..... or at least, I don't want to. It did, however, take me a little bit to get use to, but after playing around with the different configuration options and repetitive use, it's became pretty easy to use and becomes like second nature when you want to paste something. Plus, I love how you can create folders to organize your clips and be able to edit them if desired. I have thousands of clippings and this thing has not lagged once. Excellent job, developers. Highly recommend it.