Deb-Creator is a tool to quickly create Debian packages. The program provides a simple graphical user interface written in C++ using Qt Creator. It uses the dpkg command in Linux to build the final Debian package.
- Automatically generates control file (completed)
- Allows you to manually edit control file (complete)
- Uses dpkg to build Debian packages (complete)
- Converts RPM packages to Debian packages using Alien (not done)
- Convert Debian packages to RPM (not done)
- Create md5sums (not done)
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project