If you are unable to configure correctly, have discovered a bug or wish to request a feature, please visit http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/327-clover/, https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/discussion/ or open a bug ticket at https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/ for help.
- Boot OS X, Windows, and Linux in UEFI or legacy mode on Mac or PC with UEFI or BIOS firmware
- Boot using UEFI firmware directly or CloverEFI UEFI firmware emulation
- Customizable GUI including themes, icons, fonts, background images, animations, and mouse pointers.
- Theme database at http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
- Theme manager and theme repository at http://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/themes/
- Native screen resolution in GUI
- Press Page Up or Page Down to change GUI resolution
- Press F1 for multilingual help, depending on language setting in configuration
- Press F2 to save preboot.log from GUI
- Press F4 to save original (OEM) ACPI tables into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin
- Press F5 to test DSDT patching
- Press F6 to save graphics firmware into /EFI/CLOVER/misc
- Press F10 to save screenshots from GUI
- Press F12 to eject CD/DVD
- GUI refreshes after CD/DVD insertion
- Ability to boot previously selected boot entry after default timeout
- Boot entries menu scrolls if screen resolution is too low for menu
- Create custom boot entries for personalizing boot entries and add support for other operating systems
- Create Clover boot entry in NVRAM with tool from GUI
- Launch EFI command shell from GUI
Just used this last year. A little confused when I first switched from Chameleon that I have been using since 2009, but I just realized that Clover has a remarkable feature. Thank you for wonderful support. Simply, the best!
Awesome project !!!! Keep it up guys.
hi, does it's have touchscreen built-in support??
Super ez with high flexibility, continuous development & great supports.
.4061 may have an error in Intel Graphics Injection. After update from 4049 to 4061 Hack will stuck booting after loading graphic. Without Intel Graphic Injection it will boot with poor graphic