AIO Boot is a tool that can help you create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN using Tiny PXE Server.
AIO Boot is constructed from a variety of sources, certainly still a lot of flaws, eager for sympathy. I would love to hear from you so that I can improve this tool better.
- For Legacy-MBR: Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux and Clover [Legacy].
- For UEFI-GPT: Grub2, Clover [UEFI] and rEFInd.
- UEFI-GPT and MBR-Legacy.
- Supports boot into Legacy mode for the hard disk in GPT style.
- USB and HDD with FAT32/NTFS/exFAT format.
- Boot via LAN with Tiny PXE Server.
- One or multiple partitions, AIO Boot also supports hidden partition.
- Support hotkeys for Grub2. At the main menu, if you want to boot into a certain menu, simply press their hot key. For example, to restart your computer, you simply press the "r" or "o" to shutdown.
- Supports multiple languages, including Vietnamese, English, Russian and French...
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, WIndows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported. Both BIOS and (U)EFI mode are supported.
- Support to restore the Windows bootloader for both Legacy and UEFI mode.
- Supports installing Windows 7 on a USB 3.0 port. This will help you resolve the error: A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.
- Support to integrate the following Package: Windows, Linux, Antivirus, DOS Programs, Android, Backup & Recovery, Disk Tools
- Support to edit and delete the MENU (except for Windows packages).
- Automatically identifies the DOS program to integrate.
- Bypass the Secure Boot on the UEFI mode via Shimx64.efi (need tester). If your computer has a Secure Boot section, turn it on, then boot /EFI/Boot/shimx64.efi.