The gnome shell extension "Buttons to Panel" is a fork of the extension "Window Buttons", which allows to show the window buttons of the currently focused window in the top panel of the GNOME shell. Unlike the original extension it is possible, that only the window buttons of windows, which are maximized and located on the screen, that contains the top panel, are considered by the extension due to better multi-monitor support.
- Allows to show the window buttons of the currently focused window in the top panel of the GNOME shell
- It is possible, that only windows, that are located on the screen, which contains the top panel of the GNOME shell, are considered by the extension
- It is possible to choose a theme for the buttons
- The extension contains various themes, custom ones can be created easily
- It is possible to define the order of the close-, minimize- and maximize-button
- It is possible to define the location in the top panel, where the buttons are shown
- The buttons may be hidden, when showing GNOME's activities menu
- It is possible to choose from a set of rules, when the windows should be shown
Follow Gnome Shell Extension - Buttons to Panel
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Gnome Shell Extension - Buttons to Panel!