Bash Password Manager (BPass) is a shell script that create a SQLite database in which you can store your passwords with the maximum security!
In fact it uses GPG (or GPG+OpenSSL) to encrypt and decrypt your database.
Now i'm developing the version 2.0 of this script and it will take me some times because i'm busy with my study!
Please note that this project is in beta version so please use it only for testing purpose!
I've tested this script on:
- Ubuntu 11.10 x32/x64
- Ubuntu 12.04 x32/x64
- ArchLinux i686/x64
So please feel free to open tickets or mail me for everything :)
- double encryption (ATTENTION: if you use double encryption you must respect the order of the 2 passwords and you must choose 2 different passwords)
- possibility to choose your favourite cipher-algo (aes256, blowfish, twofish, ecc)
- possibility to generate strong random password
- possibility to add, view, delete or change password
- lot of other customization (see the README inside the main folder)
Be the first to post a review of BPass Manager!