An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
Development is done on GitHub (https://github.com/x64dbg/x64dbg). Daily snapshots are uploaded here, snapshots for every commit can be found on http://releases.x64dbg.com
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
Excellent project with a comprehensive list of features, plugins and ongoing development and community support
good job thank you
Very well thank you very much!
Very fine but buggy: if breakpoint is edited like this Break condition: $breakpointcounter==100 HitCount = 0 When Shift-F9 is activated the program is paused with HitCount=256. So, the hit count does not match the breakpointcounter.
Really Excellent! thanks guys.