An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
If you don't trust SourceForge, you can always get the latest snapshot here:
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
Very well thank you very much!
Very fine but buggy: if breakpoint is edited like this Break condition: $breakpointcounter==100 HitCount = 0 When Shift-F9 is activated the program is paused with HitCount=256. So, the hit count does not match the breakpointcounter.
Really Excellent! thanks guys.
When it started it was not up to the mark(not as good as olly was for 32 bit apps) but now its functionality has been greatly enhanced. I love this debugger.
Best debugger I have used so far, interface is cleaner then olly.