Appupdater provides advanced functionality to Windows, similar to apt-get or yum on Linux. It automates the process of installing and maintaining up to date versions of programs. It is fully customizable for use in a corporate environment.
- Upgrades can be fully automatic (daily checks), no user intervention required
- Auto-detection of previously installed applications
- Install, Upgrade, or Remove software
- Support for offline use/USB device
- Support for Windows/UNIX/Linux/MAC OS X platforms
- Proxy support
- Support for package installation lists or computer profiles in a corporate environment
- Create your own custom repository if desired (not required)
- Dependency support
- Metalink standard based XML repository files
- Support for use of external Metalink download programs, such as Aria2
- Automatically feedsback installed version information to the server
- Not limited to programs in the registry or with embedded version numbers
- Self upgrading of course!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.