AMPPS is a stack of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl & Python. AMPPS enables you to focus more on using applications rather than maintaining them. With AMPPS you can create a website by installing any of the 330+ Apps, customizing it, and then simply publishing it on the internet via a wide choice of hosting service providers. A complete package on your desktop, same like the server that provides many open source web applications. Application Management, Domain management, Database management, etc are provided in a secure environment to ease your development. Softaculous is ready for your desktops with AMPPS to boost your development. Like servers, now auto-installation is possible on your desktop too. It provides your favorite script installations by the click of a button.
- Apache 2.4.9(Windows), 2.4.10(Mac) and 2.4.10(Linux)
- MySQL 5.6.22
- PHP 5.6.3, 5.5.19, 5.4.35 and 5.3.29
- Perl 5.16.3(Windows), 5.20.1(Mac) and 5.20.1(Linux)
- Python 2.7.2(Windows), 2.7.8(Mac) and 2.7.8(Linux)
- Softaculous 4.6.0
- 335+ Apps
- phpMyAdmin 4.3.1
- SQLite Manager 1.2.4
- MongoDB 2.6.6(Windows), 2.6.6(Linux), 2.6.5(MAC)
- RockMongo 1.1.7
Love that its free
ampps works perfectly.
ampps, easy to use