Menu

SEB and Windows Vista

2014-06-24
2014-06-24
  • Kevin Lawler

Kevin Lawler - 2014-06-24

I am a tech for a 1:1 high school with macbooks. We have had great success with SEB on the macbooks. Today a summer school student brought his Compaq PC so that I could install SEB on it so that he could work on his class at home. It has Windows Vista loaded on it. I was able to install SEB 2.0 and it opens fine but it opens to www.safeexambrowser.org . I go to the config tool and run it and add the address that I need it to open with and then looked for the save button but could not find one. Of course when I x out of the window it does not save my url. How do I get it to save the url?

The Granville County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age in its programs or activities. If you have an inquiry regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact: Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Operations Granville County Schools, Oxford, North Carolina 27565, 919-693-4613. http://www.gcs.k12.nc.us