Menu

Cannot find Arduino.h

2016-12-10
2016-12-11
  • Roman Uglovskij

Roman Uglovskij - 2016-12-10

Hello QL-team,

I'm having the following problem with the newest version of QM (4.0). While trying to build the examples I get

"%ARDUINO_SKETCHBOOK%\tools\utils\tclsh.exe" "%ARDUINO_SKETCHBOOK%\tools\scripts\build_avr.tcl" %PROJECT% "qpn_avr"
    C:/PROGRA~2/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -x c++ -MM -MT blinky.o -I. -IC:/PROGRA~2/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino -IC:/PROGRA~2/Arduino/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/../variants/standard -IC:/Users/ZhoRa/DOCUME~1/Arduino/libraries/qpn_avr -DF_CPU=16000000L blinky.ino > bin/blinky.d
    blinky.ino:19:36: fatal error: Arduino.h: No such file or directory (for include Arduino.h)

If I build the same project via the Arduino IDE (v1.6.14) there is no problem, so I assume it has something to do with my QM settings. All the variables like ARDUINO_HOME and ARDUINO_SKETCHBOOK are set correctly and worked perfectly fine in the older version. Is there something new that came with the update that I've missed?

Regards,
    Z

• Quantum Leaps

Quantum Leaps - 2016-12-11

I'm not sure why QM4 does not work for you. It was all tested with the qpn-5.8.0_arduino-1.6.x distribution and worked perfectly. I attach a screen shot with a successful build.

As you point out, I wouild suspect something wrong in your setting of ARDUINO_HOME and/or ARDUINO_SKETCHBOOK.

--MMS

Last edit: Quantum Leaps 2016-12-11