|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week|
|doc||< 6 hours ago|
|Totals: 10 Items||4.5 kB||646|
NOTE: If your company has a policy forbidding open source in your product, all QP frameworks can be licensed commercially, in which case you don't use any open source license and you do not violate your policy.
NOTE: Further README files are provided in the project sub-directories.
- QP-C - QP/C framework code, ports, and examples
- QP-Cpp - QP/C++ framework code, ports, and examples
- QP-nano - QP-nano framework code, ports, and examples
- QP-nano_Arduino - QP-nano framework adaptation for Arduino
QM Modeling Tool
- QM - Freeware QM graphical modeling tool
- QTools collection for Windows and Linux containing:
qspy- host application for QSPY software tracing system
qutest- Tcl extension to QSPY for Unit Testing
qspyview- Tcl/Tk extension to QSPY for visualization and control
qwin- QWin GUI toolkit for prototyping on Windows
qclean- for cleanup of source code files
qfsgen- for generating ROM-based file systems
mscgen- for generating Message Sequence Charts (MSC)
MinGW C/C++toolset for Windows
- doc - Documentation (books, manuals, application notes)
- legacy-QDKs - Legacy QP Development Kits (QDKs)
The installation instructions are provided in the README files inside the project sub-directories.
Getting Started Guides:
NOTE: The easiest way to use QP is to start with one of the example projects (located in the
examplesdirectory). That way you will have the correct include paths, library paths, and compiler options configured. Once an example application is building and executing you can start to modify it gradually making sure that the project keeps working every step of the way.
Version Compatibility and Revision History
The revision history of each component is provided at the end of the README files inside the project sub-directories.
Help and Support
The project is supported via the Free Support Forum at: - https://sourceforge.net/p/qpc/discussion/668726
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
- https://state-machine.com/qpc - QP/C Reference Manual
- https://state-machine.com/qpcpp - QP/C++ Reference Manual
- https://state-machine.com/qpn - QP-nano Reference Manual
- https://state-machine.com/qm - QM Reference Manual
- https://state-machine.com/qspy - QSPY Reference Manual
- https://state-machine.com/arduino - dedicated page to QP for Arduino