This is a follow up of ID: 3438485. Apparently it is only possible to attach files to a new bug, that why i made a bug post
Thanks for your quick reaction Didier.
As you wrote that solution 2) would be the correct one. I would like to show with some screenshots why it is not working for me (and for others?), and you will be able to reproduce it.
The screenshots show:
01 - website with trademark which i want to translate with OmT
02 - source code of website with trademark which i want to translate with OmT
03 - source code of website with trademark opened in OmT - see that I copy the symbol into translation area as proposed in solution 2.
04 - Now I press control D to get the translation in the target HTML file - I open the HTML target file and this is the result. A strange A appears in front of trademark
05 - See the strange \"A\" appear in the target HTML code infront of the trademark.
Bug: For some reason I can not get rid of the \"A\"
Looking forward to your reaction, Jan
Log in to post a comment.