(I set the priority to 7 because the last release 1.0.0
is completely out of date and has some serious bugs.)
* JDK 1.5.0
* jEdit 4.3pre7
- Now compatible with jEdit4.3pre7
- Added 'Clear Marks' action
- Added All Guides On and All Guides Off actions
- Fixed activation bug
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException when
- Fixed deadlock when opening a file
- Fixed visual rattle on enabling the column ruler
- Rectangular selection highlighting now follow
- Fixed NullPointerException when opening a view
- Fixed dropping of functions which is often seen
- Fixed some memory leaks
- WrapMark is now visible no matter which wrap
mode is used
- Removed rude modification of built-in wrap guide
plugins/ColumnRuler (in CVS repository)
Provides a ruler across the top of the text area
which marks off columns.
This plugin provides a ruler above the text area
which marks off columns. Hopefully it's obvious that
this only makes sense if you're using a fixed-width
font such as Courier.
It also indicates the column where the caret is,
the wrap column, and when text is selected, it
highlights the columns of the current selection and
displays the selection size.
The wrap mode for the current buffer can be set by
right-clicking the ruler, and the wrap column for a
buffer can be set by dragging the wrap marker.
Log in to post a comment.