Menu

Alternate methods of rendering the base terrain

FreeCol
2021-11-27
2022-03-10
<< < 1 .. 3 4 5 (Page 5 of 5)
  • Blake

Blake - 2022-02-06

Yup @s02er has either accidentally clicked the follow button on the top right corner of this thread (as I can't see a post from him prior) and hasn't realised that posting notifications contain the username in the @sourceforge mailing system so he thinks I'm personally harassing him from my own email lol!

Or he's accidentally clicked the user follow button on the top right corner of my profile page while having a little friendly stalky stalky session (kind of like the SF equivalent of stalking an ex girlfriends facebook profile and accidentally hitting the friend request button hahaha awkward) and now gets an emails EVERY single time I post on this site lol! Unlikely but oh man if it was that it would be brilliant haha.. as you know guys it's just been tooooo long since I've visited ALL my favourite game and mod projects on this site and had a good friendly posting session telling everyone what great work their doing lol.. he'd get about a 50 emails which would be too funny hahahaha.. but nah I'll restrain myself and be nice. ;)

• Blake

Blake - 2022-03-10

Any news on putting the new hill & mountain designs into the latest build? Had some complaints about the brown lumps in the groups lol. I've tried to assure people the brown lumps are just a temporary thing and not to worry.

If the new ones can't be inserted for whatever technical reason then perhaps we could revert to old hill & mountain designs again for the time being?

Last edit: Blake 2022-03-10
<< < 1 .. 3 4 5 (Page 5 of 5)