Menu

Possible prioritize image type (PNG over CF-DIB) to be handled by Ditto clipboard?

Help
Cadux
2018-07-17
2018-07-19
  • Cadux

Cadux - 2018-07-17

Hi,

Among my Ditto the the supported image types (options>supported types) are PNG and CF-DIB.

If I have set just PNG images are copied into Ditto then from Ditto into other apps keeping transparence (alpha).

However, if CF-DIB is also in the supported types, together PNG, Ditto will prioritize CF-DIB always. I mean, the PNGs with transparency (alpha) aren't handle by Ditto anymore, although you can see in clip properties that the clip has both formats as "copy formats".

Is it possible to prioritize image type PNG over CF-DIB, in order that Ditto can handle images with transparency always in first place, ignoring CF-DIB?

Thanks for help,
    Carlos

• Maloney

Maloney - 2018-07-19

It's up to the app you are pasting into to take the formats in the priority it needs. But i'm thinking what you want is, on paste, don't place the cf_dib format onto the clipboard if a png format is also available.

I'll look at a way to do this through scripting, https://sourceforge.net/p/ditto-cp/wiki/Scripting/

scott