If you want the latest and (hopefully) greatest, click on the 'code' tab and then 'Download Snapshot'. This will give you a tarball of the current development version.
We are now posting only the latest updates here, the full changelog is within the tarball.
- Made LV2 plugin ON by default
- Removed command line control. The reason: useless, not thread-safe code
- Just a few GUI improvements
- Made support for variable length runs. This provides sample-accurate midi processing
for offline rendering and lv2 plugin.
- Removed strict requirements of Subnote on 8x multiple buffer size.
Adopted SUBnote::filter() method for variable-length runs
- Initial LV2 plugin support (OFF by default)! Tested in MusE, Ardour 3,
Carla and qtractor - works both plugin and gui.
- replaced all calls to lrint() with (int)truncf(). When fesetround(FE_TOWARDZERO)
was called, lrintf() behaves exactly as (int)truncf() with that difference, that
(int)truncf() returns always the same result not depending on external factors.
- Made command line control for yoshimi instances (OFF by default)
- Added error message if midi bank changs too close
- Ported portamento rate and depth to controllers from Zyn.
- Added state interface support for lv2 interface. now saving/restoring
yoshimi lv2 plugin settings works.
- Added per instance ability to change panel window between 2x8 or 1x16.
Haven't decided on best way to store setting.
- Fixed bug in wide panel window.
- panel settings saved to yoshimi.config.
- patch provided by xnakos fixes part enable sync between panel and main window.
This revealed it wasn't done properly for MIDI so that's been added too.
- removed spammy default midi messages.
- patch provided by xnakos to fix bug in Simple Sound representation.
- better resolution yoshimi icon.
- instrument updates.
- separated out examples from presets and put in their own directory.
- a few more GUI adjustments.