Xtreme Download Manager is a advanced and powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, resume broken/dead downloads, capture videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website and schedule downloads.
Xtreme Download Manager uses sophisticated dynamic segmentation algorithm,data compression and connection reuse to speed up the download process.
Xtreme Download Manager supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols, firewalls, proxy servers, automatic proxy scripts, file redirects, cookies, authorization etc.
XDM seamlessly integrates with Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari and all popular browsers.
XDM also integrates with any other browser/application to handle downloads automatically using Advanced browser integration.
XDM also provides a built in YouTube downloader to download videos without any browser integration.
Xtreme Download Manager is written in .NET and Java, so it runs on any Operating System without even being installed.
- Download files at maximum possible speed. ( 5-6 times faster )
- Sophisticated dynamic file segmentation algorithm,data compression & connection reuse.
- Download FLV,MP4,HTML5 videos from YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Video or Any Other site
- Capture download from any browser (Firefox,Chrome,Internet Explorer,Opera,Safari or any other program trying to download a file from Internet)
- Supports HTTP,HTTPS,FTP protocols with Authentication,Proxy Servers, Cookies, Redirection etc.
- Resumes broken/dead downloads caused by connection problem,power failure or session expiration
- Built in YouTube downloader, HTTP Traffic monitor, Batch downloader.
- Can be configured to perform Automatic Antivirus checking, System shutdown on download completion
- From version 4.0 XDM supports automatic proxy configuration scripts, so it can operate within corporate proxy/firewall
hai dude....why are you stopping this project it is so nice project...will you please update the latest xdman source code file.plz....plz...otherwise mail to me latest xdman source code to this mail address(firstname.lastname@example.org)....... Thank you..........
********* THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE ***********
This worked great on OS X 10.9 Mavericks but with one small exception. I could not launch the App itself, and had to open the package contents and run the actual JAR file directly. So I'm guessing it's some minor folder/structure issue. Thanks for a great program!
Avast is flagging this download as malware. URL: h_tcpdiag_dl_sourceforge_net__project__xdman__xdm_4_... Infection: FileRepMetagen [Malware]. I'm almost certain it's a false positive because I have used this download manager before and it was pretty good. Sourceforge or the developer might want to clear things up.