X Certificate and Key management is an interface for managing asymetric keys like RSA or DSA. It is intended as a small CA for creation and signing certificates. It uses the OpenSSL library for the cryptographic operations.
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Manage your Smart-Cards via PKCS#11 interface
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
This little app fits my needs perfectly, I needed a simple way for admins to convert .pfx into RSA encoded Pem keyfiles. this does that quickly and easily.
Wow, this is one amazing tool. Talk about 'Feature Complete'. I suppose now that it has the capabilities to do almost everything, the next steps would be adding server daemons, and automated batch actions. I suppose maybe building a wizard and rfc compliance testing. Really excellent work here.
We are running all internal VPN CA management for win/lin/mac/domino/etc... on this - great Software not always intuitive but great.
Thanks for Xca, it's good!
Great program! It saved me from hours of pain renewing an expired certificate