Release notes for WinSCP 5.1.8 (2013-12-04)
- MD5: 171e313e466be35ed025ee801673fa95
- SHA1: c074398c6563d7e4de61203f1246c9cfc2f80a8b
- Installation package
- Includes translations:
Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian,
Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese,
- In addition to installing application executable file,
it can install public key tools (Pageant, PuTTYgen) and
create start menu items, desktop icons etc.
- Also includes Windows shell extension for direct drag&drop downloads and
console interface tool for running scripts from command-line
- For more details see
- The installer includes Google Chrome recommendation.
WinSCP application itself does not contain any ads.
By using the installer you support WinSCP development.
- MD5: 1f80bbf5fd8817cdec2468d66485fe81
- SHA1: b81074448d48f4a1e138d9a7d4fc128900a380b7
- Standalone executable files
- Can be used as is, program does not require installation
- MD5: 8531a40a23772412b98885d81daae89e
- SHA1: b9dab1711722ef5fdf0e9b2a02e630aeb7903357
- Source code for this release
- MD5: da891e1de087072bcd72e9f058fbeb6b
- SHA1: e7b06fcb578c6e3c58d69f69149af9b5b3d3d93d
- .NET wrapper around WinSCP scripting interface
- Assembly is exposed to COM
See version history at