WindowsPager is a pager utility for the Windows XP/Vista/Seven desktop. It fit smoothly into the Desktop panel. WindowsPager provide unlimited support for so called 'virtual desktops' or 'workspaces'.
- virtual desktops, workspaces for Windows Vista/7/XP/2000
- arrange your running applications on different desktops
- integration into the panel
- several patterns possible
- 64 bit support
- dual/multi monitor support
- no administrator rights necessary
- no installation
- safe: automatic window restore even on crash
((Great App)) But unfortunately don't work good on windows 8
Great tool. Very simple and lightweight, unlike most bloated alternatives.
Projects on SourceForge don't get reviewed as much as they should. I mean, take a look at the weekly downloads, then how many people have taken a few seconds to say whether they like it, it works, etc. I have been using this since 0.90, and back then the # of columns in the ini file didn't work (you had 4 columns, no matter what), but in this latest, they do! It is rock solid, and doesn't require Admin rights. Sometimes the best apps deserving your feedback are the simplest ones that we use every day and can't wonder how we did without! Support your sw authors, peeps!
Great little utility. Thank you!