PostgreSQL Portable is an open source database packaged as a portable app, so you can run a full PostgreSQL database on your iPod, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc. It has all the same features as PostgreSQL, plus, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Check out PostgreSQL on SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/projects/postgresql.mirror/
- Completely portable - runs off a USB or hard drive.
- Contains both 64bit and 32bit versions of PostgreSQL - the best one for your system is automatically used.
- Does not require a local "postgres" user account or for administrator access, works for any user.
- Runs a complete PostgreSQL Server instance.
- No need for any external software - simply download extract and run!
- Packaged in PortableApps.com format for easy integration.
Be the first to post a review of PostgreSQL Portable!