Pop is a J2EE framework that can be used to build a stateless light-weighted web application in object-oriented MVC. Pop uses Java objects to represent the models of JSP pages. Method invocations and bean properties are used to replace the hyperlinks in pages so that avoid to define navigation rules. The pages are loosely-coupled from each other, and the only task of a page is to show its model in client browser. Pop allows users to define multiple pages for a single model in different locals so that to realize i18n in a totally different way from using resource bundles.
Pop stores all sessions in client side so that to build stateless and light-weighted web servers, and to help you to build a scalable and dynamic load-balancing system, without losing sessions. Your client can therefore save huge investment on software and hardware, and can deal with huge number of concurrent users.
Please visit http://www.popframework.net for more details.
- Pure MVC-based framework for presentation layer of J2EE web application
- Using object reference and method invocation to represent hyperlink and page navigation
- Java object based model and independent and loosly coupled views
- Strong-typed and Java object based parameters
- Transferring parameter from one page to another one through method invocation
- Mapping a model with multiple views
- Storing sessions in HTML, easy to realize light-weighted server and load balancing
- Easy to realize i18n and l10n
Be the first to post a review of Pop Framework!