Pop Framework (or Pop), http://www.popframework.net, is a bean-based MVC framework for Java/J2EE web applications. Pop implements IoC, Dependency Injection, and AOP. Pop provides annotations for users to define and reference a bean. Pop can help users to customize a bean, a scope, a factory and a reference in object-oriented way.
Pop treats a bean as the model of a web page (JSP or servlet), the webpage itself is a view of the bean. The model provides the data for the view, the view is responsible for rendering the data. The Pop itself acts as the general-purposed controller for all views and models.
The beans defined in server-side can be referenced by hyperlinks in client-side directly. Views and Models are therefore loosely coupled in Pop. A model can have multiple views for different devices and different locales. Each view and each model can be maintained and optimized independently and in parallel.
- Pure MVC-based framework for presentation layer of J2EE web application
- Using object reference and method invocation to represent hyperlink and page navigation
- Java object based model and independent and loosly coupled views
- Strong-typed and Java object based parameters
- Transferring parameter from one page to another one through method invocation
- Mapping a model with multiple views
- Storing sessions in HTML, easy to realize light-weighted server and load balancing
- Easy to realize i18n and l10n
Be the first to post a review of Pop Framework!