Object Relational Mapping Lite (ORMLite) provides simple yet powerful functionality for persisting Java objects to SQL databases while avoiding the overhead of other ORMs. Supports MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, H2, Derby, HSQLDB, Sqlite, and others.
- Simple Object Relational Mapping functionalty
- Java annotations for easy JDBC persistence
- Persist Java classes using very little code
- ORM driven through Java annotations
- Powerful abstract Database Access Object (DAO) classes
- Uses native database calls to provide Android OS ORM.
- Flexible QueryBuilder to easily construct simple and complex queries
- Supports MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, H2, Derby, HSQLDB, and Sqlite and can be extended to additional databases relatively easily.
There are no 4 star reviews.