GParted is a free graphical disk partition editor
GNOME Partition Editor for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions. It uses libparted from the parted project to detect and manipulate partition tables. Optional file system tools permit managing file systems not included in libparted.
- Create partition tables (e.g., MSDOS, GPT)
- Create, delete, copy, resize, move, check, set new UUID, or label partitions
- Manipulate btrfs, ext2/3/4, f2fs, FAT16/32, hfs/hfs+, linux-swap, lvm2 pv, nilfs2, NTFS, reiserfs/4, ufs, and xfs file systems
- Enable and disable partition flags (e.g., boot, hidden)
- Align partitions to mebibyte (MiB) or cylinder boundaries
- Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
- Supports hardware RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, Linux software RAID
- Supports all sector sizes (e.g., 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 byte sectors)
Very useful. Thanks.
This office suite is designed for both the amateur and the professional. Work with some programs a pleasure. Others make a little work. Nevertheless, I was happy with everything
GParted is very easy to use. I was impressed with this app when I started to use it. It is perfect in modifying partitions!
Great project! Thanks for amazing work!
Very helpful, fast and easy product!
This is a wonderful project. TNX!