Tickets MDB is a Web based, Open Source Personnel / Membership Database,
mainly aimed at voluntary organisations but applicable to any operation that
needs to register member details and also has the additional need to store
member training records, abilities, equipment, vehicles and clothing.
Tickets MDB is based on the hugely successful TicketsCAD application and
allows integration to that platform for sharing of information with Tickets
CAD as an operational dispatch system - however Tickets MDB does not require
Tickets CAD to function and is a stand-alone application in its own right.
Tickets MDB supports mapping of personnel locations using Open Streetmap and
Open Layers and allows local storage of map images/tiles so that Tickets MDB
can work in a non-network environment with the exception of email to members
which will require a network connection. Tickets MDB will work in the
majority of web server environments but requires as a minimum PHP 5 and
MYSQL 5, the install routine will check the environment and provide alerts
if there are dependencies not provided.
Tickets MDB offers the following main functions.
1. Unlimited Member records.
2. Training Packages, Equipment and Clothing Items, Vehicles and basic
capabilities which can be assigned to members.
3. Timed allocation of vehicles - vehicles allocated by time will only show
in the member records during the timeframe allocated.
4. Upload of Members, Training Packages, Equipment and Clothing from a CSV
file - customised field matching is provided to allow maximum flexibility.
5. Database Search functionality.
6. Full sorting capabilities for lists.
7. Lining to Tickets CAD for data sharing.
8. Export of Member data via XML.
A user manual is also available as well as support through the Tickets CAD