Open Information Systems for Emergency Services (Open ISES) is a community of software developers, paramedics, EMTs, law enforcement & fire fighters working together to create open source software & training materials for the emergency service community.
- Dude, where's my ambulance? - answers to questions you shdn't have
- Tracking incidents, geocode/phone-no. lookup, units, driving directions, ...
- Email - including SMS - to all or selected units, contacts, facilities
- Catching abusers - AKA 'Frequent Fliers'
- Unit position data - geocoding, USNG, GPS, APRS, mobile tracking, ...
- Operation sans Internet - an option
- Your own terminology or language - menu's, buttons, field captions
- Tablet, MDT, smart-phone support
- ICS-213 form to email
- Rapid Deployment features to speed, well, deployment!
Thanks for good program!
Excellent for small jurisdictions or special events. Runs well on surplused equipment.