0. If you don't have, get latest Node.js http://www.nodejs.org/download/
1. If you don't have, download & install latest JDK
For example "Java Platform (JDK) 7u21"
2. Download Node Tool Suite (NTS) for your operating system (currently only Windows x64 & MacOS x64)
3. Extract NTS.zip into folder where you keep our tools, e.g. D:\Progs\
4. Open eclipse.exe from Eclipse folder, e.g. D:\Progs\Node-Tool-Suite-03-win64\eclipse\eclipse.exe
5. If you have error messages like
That means you don't have JDK installed (JRE is not enough).
Reinstall JDK (see 1.) or use hint "how to configure Eclipse" https://github.com/Nodeclipse/eclipse-node-ide/blob/master/Hints.md#select-jvm-for-eclipse-instance
6. You default Workspace (folder where you keep you projects) is ..\workspace,
Change it to more suitable place
- Editor with code complition
- Generating Express project
- JSHint integration
- Passing arguments to Node application and Node.js
- Open Explorer or command line for current project
- Makrdown (*.md files) Editor
Be the first to post a review of Nodeclipse "Enide Studio 2014"!