Client/Server based experiment and instrument control system
- Modular client/server application
- Highly configurable graphical user interface (GUI) and command line (CLI)
- Interactive help system
- Enhanced scripting capabilities
- Plug'n play support for sample environments and instrument components
- Abstract device interfaces hide the hardware peculiarities
- Wide range of application: Tomography, Reflectometry, Triple Axes Spectromentry (TAS), Time of Flight (TOF), ...
- Self explaining user commands and parameters
- Only few basic commands (move, read, count, scan, ... )
- Automatic logging of instrument state
- Electronic logbook (to take home)
- History plot of logged parameters
- 'Dry run' of measurement scripts to check limits and estimate measurement time
Thanks for Nicos, it's excellent!