MiniWeb is an embeddable, cross-platform, small-footprint HTTP server implementation, implementing basic GET and POST requests as well as request handling dynamic content generating. It works on x86 (Windows/Linux), ARM, MIPS and any posix platforms, either embedded or standalone.
- small footprint HTTP server written in C
- GET & POST actions with basic HTTP authentication
- user-defined request handler routines
- cross-platform compatibility
- basic HTTP audio and video streaming
- serial UART to HTTP gateway
Be the first to post a review of MiniWeb HTTP server!