Build lightweight networks of service-based components (SOA or Cloud). Programmable framework with many features - add/run services, add/search metadata, autonomous, agent-based, self-organising and distributed/ remote communication. Web services parser and dynamic invocation also included. Java J2SE (1.4+) and J2ME CDC compatible.
Sub-packages include text processing, heuristic evaluation or query processes. Additional problem solver uses this and provides genetic algorithms or a new matching framework. The server can be run by itself, or all programs can be run through the All-in-One GUI.
Some basic services also provided - messenger, file sharing, web service.
- The capability to build distributed networks of autonomic service-based components.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms to construct the network architecture.
- Autonomic self-organisation through a dynamic (stigmergy) linking mechanism.
- Password protection of the services, providing some level of security.
- Remote communication capabilities through an XML-RPC message passing mechanism.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with a default query engine.
- Dynamic Web Service invocation through WSDL document parsing.
- Compatability with the Java mobile (J2ME) environment.
- Examples of instant messenger and file sharing applications.
- New look all-in-one GUI for viewing or testing networks.
- Java-based or Web-based clients,
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
I tried it on one of my VPS servers and so far it is very smooth and error-free
very good project
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.