Open Web Planning
LibrePlan is a collaborative tool to plan, monitor and control projects and has a rich web interface which provides a desktop alike user experience. All the team members can take part in the planning and this makes possible to have a real-time planning.
LibrePlan is open source and you can download, install and customize it for free.
* Open source solution
* Collaborative & web based software
* Multiproject focus
* Real time planning
* Collaborate with other companies
* A comprehensive set of features
* Homepage: http://www.libreplan.com/
* On-line demo: http://demo.libreplan.org/
* Ask a question: http://ask.libreplan.org/
* Bugtracker: http://bugs.libreplan.org/
* IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#libreplan
* Development wiki: http://wiki.libreplan.org/
* Mailing lists: http://sourceforge.net/p/libreplan/mailman/
* Source code: http://github.com/Igalia/libreplan
- Multiproject management. It offers a global vision of the company managing several projects sharing resources.
- Group resource allocations: dynamic groups based on criteria.
- Flexible calendars.
- Configurable Gantt chart from Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS) chart.
- Overload resource allocation control.
- Earned Value Management.
- Cost analysis based on work reports.
- Integration with other NavalPlan instances and third-parties.
- Other functionalities: materials, quality forms, project templates, planning scenarios, multiple task progress measurement ...
Works, very small, no complaints.
Very good open source project.
great program libreplan, thanks.
small and efficient and gets the job done.