Version 0.9.97 - 2012-08-10
- Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories. (ca. 1/5 needed)
- On Windows use config file .kdiff3rc next to kdiff3.exe if exists.
- In overwiev for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
- Fix for Fedora by Neal Becker in src-QT4/kdiff3part.desktop.
- When word wrap is active toggling line numbers now recalculates the word wrap.
- Removed confusing "For compatibility ..." hint from option -qall
- Fixed mouse wheel problem. (Patch by David Hay)
- Change an encoding in diff text window via click on encoding label. (Patch by Alexey Kostromin)
- Fix for tab-key moving focus instead of adding a tab character in MergeResultWindow.
- Workaround for git on Cygwin that allows KDiff3 to find files in a Cygwin "/tmp" directory
when environment variable "CYGWIN_BIN" is set. (Patch by Nigel Stewart)
- Removed iostream dependency (Patch by Nigel Stewart)
- Regression test framework (by Maurice van der Pot)
- Documentation patch (by Burkard Lueck)
- Select text in Find dialog (by Eike Sauer)
- If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
- Added default directory anti patterns ".hg" and ".git" and file anti patterns ".rej" and ".bak" for better mercurial and git integration.
- Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
- On KDE: Not creating a KDiff3Part anymore.
- Windows (Vista or Win 7): Shell context menu in directory comparison view now again displays text.
- Windows 64 bit: Diff-Ext-for-KDiff3 context menu now installed as 32 bit and 64 bit versions to allow other 32 bit programs to use it too.
- Windows 64 bit specific installer.
SHA1: 1f2828c4b287b905bac64992b46a3e9231319547 kdiff3-0.9.97.tar.gz