Version 0.9.96 - 2011-09-02
- KDiff3FileItemActionPlugin : Context menu that also works in dolphin (for KDE>=4.6)
- Parser for preprocessor commands. (Allows single apostrophs ')
- On Windows if the preprocessor command is "sed" try to use a "bin\sed.exe" next to the kdiff3.exe, if available.
- Warn if conversion errors appear (Invalid characters)
- Fix crash on A/B-overview (infinite recursion)
- Fix clearcase temp files not deleted problem on windows
- KDiff3 plugin: When launching KDiff3 konqueror isn't blocked anymore
- String corrections (Frederik Schwarzer)
- Fixed writing to KIO.
- OS2-Port (Patch by Silvan Scherrer)
- Fixed problem where destination directory would be renamed or deleted during copy operation.
Now if the destination directory exists only the files inside will be copied.
- In merge: Separate lines where the automatic choice would be the same but for different reasons.
- Fixed some problems with huge files in directory comparison mode (>2GB) (but direct comparison is still not possible)
- Fixed documentation compile errors with KDE>=4.5
- Fixed white space merge default options
- Fixed regexp test tool.
- Exclude printing code if Qt was compiled without printing support.
- For Windows: Fixed handling of unicode characters in command line parameters.
- Improved "old mac" lineendstyle handling: Break lines.
- Detect encoding specified in xml header or html "meta" tag.