iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF):
- Generate documents and reports based on data from an XML file or a database
- Create maps and books, exploiting numerous interactive features available in PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and other features to existing PDF documents
- Split or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fill out interactive forms
- Serve dynamically generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
iText is used by Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers to enhance their applications with PDF functionality.
iTextSharp is the .NET port.
Several iText engineers are actively supporting the project on the iText mailing-list email@example.com and on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/itext
- PDF generation
- PDF manipulation (stamping watermarks, merging/splitting PDFs,...)
- PDF form filling
- XML functionality
- Digital signatures
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Um, can someone write some documentation? Sheesh. I've never seen so little documentation. It's like you didn't even try.
Thanks for quick release of 5.5.5 - 5.5.4 had the "index out of array bounds" issue again. You saved my bacon, as I was just about to look for something else, but didn't want to. Barry
This library is so poorly documented and badly designed it's not even funny.
nice project and software although the interface can be made a little better Thanks :) Visit us @ www.webbero.com // www.studio5webdesign.co.in
downloaded the dll and put together a component that merges multiple PDF files into 1. Works as advertised and really fast.