Open Source, tasks, bug tracking, agile scrum, timesheet, wikiRead More
Ganib gives simpler ways to keep your projects organized and on track. Take advantage of easy features that help you quickstart and makes your team more efficient and productive.
Open source Web based online agile project management collaboration software free, J2EE platform, MySql database with project dashboards & reporting.
Organized Teams & Projects: Easily plan & manage projects with intuitive features to help your team deliver on time. Quickly focus on what's important, easily select actions to take.
Be efficient for everyday work, project tasks, important details, and timelines.
Tasks: Set milestones, tasks, subtasks with duration and dependencies to teams better organized.
Scrum: Communicate effectively with your team using scrum, wikis & discussions to make better decisions.
Timesheet & Tracking: Track the time spent in real time using gTrack desktop tool with desktop screenshots.
Bug Tracking: Manage bugs.
- Project Management: Agile, Traditional, Waterfall
- Tasks, Milestones, Deadlines
- Project planning: Gantt views
- Progress Tracking: Realtime Tracking: gTrack
- Bugs, Features & Defect tracking
- Time tracking: Desktop client with screenshots
- Documents Management
- Requirements, Tests, Risks Management
- Calendar, Meetings, Discussions
- Email alerts: late tasks, status updates
- Collaboration; Scrum posts
- Multiple Languages: English, Spanish...
- Easy to extend
- Web-Based Open Source & Free to use
- Easy to use & adaptability
- Wiki pages integration
- Copy/Paste Tasks from Spreadsheets, Outlook
- Lists: Data entry pages on the fly, WYSIWYG Editor
- Import/Export Microsoft Project Files
- Todo Lists
- Burndown charts
- Search across projects
- API JSON
- Project Dashboard
- Resource Management
- Story Management
- Test Cases Management
- Download & Install on your server
- Support: http://help.ganib.com
- Watch work progress by email
- Security & Permissions controls
- Useful for: Software Teams, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing Departments.
- Compatible with Mobiles, Tablets, Phablets, Desktops, Touch Screens.
- Available as SaaS & Hosted Versions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- | | | ----------------- Roadmap ------------------ I | |
- Billing: Billed/Unbilled, Internal/External billing
- Planning Views: Resource, Billing, Progress, Allocations
- Chat: Scrum meetings, One-to-one discussions, Announcements
- Quickbooks: Project Financials integration
- Workflow Management: WYSIWYG Editor
- Import/Export: xls, csv, pdf
- Inbox: Collaboration Dashboard
- Dropbox, Google Doc Integrations
- Advanced Task Management
- Resource Skills Management
- Material Resources Management
- SVN/Git Integration
- Outlook, Google Calendar Integrations
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Resource Intelligence: Suggest Resource & dates
- Probabilities: Task, Project Completion, Deadline alerts, Slippage.
- ---------- Releases -----------
- Important bug fixes: Every 7 Days
- Incremental improvements: Every 15 days
- Major Features: Every 30 Days
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Agile scrums are a rage these days & Ganib knows this very well. Therefore, enabling teams to organize tasks, assign work, and follow team activity are the parts that play a vital role here....A very good idea for managing project & people.
I am a person who has to handle small to medium sized projects. I have tried Ganib and it has scored fairly well on my list till now. However, I want something new to happen. Looking forward to the release guys!!!
Overall I really like the looks and the layout of the software. The time tracking feature is one of the best that I have seen. I would use this if the stability issues could be addressed. After just using this for a week the database somehow became corrupt and I had to reinstall the whole package. I also could not add tasks to sub-projects. After three weeks with these questions on the support forums my issues where still not addressed and my question deleted. Poor support! I have also found that the interface seems to be missing several configuration options, For example, any type of crash or error will send an email to 'email@example.com' and there is no way to change that unless you edit the database directly. If they can fix these issues I would look at this project again.
I have been using Ganib for sometime now. This helped me a lot in stacking the project related Documents under one roof. Also, I was swiftly able to manage my Project Plan and group the tasks in it. Thanks a ton guys!!!
Apart from some difficulties, Ganib is really a fun software to use. This software has helped me handled my small to medium sized projects effectively. Thanks!!!