Menu

TransformerConfigurationException

Help
2012-05-30
2013-04-11
  • Christian Schlichtherle

When using FreeMind 1.0.0 Beta 3 to open maps created with FreeMind 0.9.0 or older, I only get a root node with the text:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Stylesheet konnte nicht kompiliert werden

I know it used to work with 1.0.0 Beta 2, so I uninstalled Beta 3 and reinstalled Beta 2, but without luck: I still can't open old maps.

Following is the stack trace from my log file:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Stylesheet konnte nicht kompiliert werden
        at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:885)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:671)
        at freemind.main.Tools$1TransformerRunnable.run(Tools.java:1023)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

• Christian Schlichtherle

The log entry is immediately preceded by:

STDERR: ERROR:  'Das erste Argument für die nicht-"static"-Java-Funktion "replaceSpacesToNonbreakableSpaces" ist keine gültige Objektreferenz.'
    STDERR: FATAL ERROR:  'Stylesheet konnte nicht kompiliert werden'Mai 30, 2012 1:59:23 PM freemind.main.Resources logException

May be this is relevant.

• Christian Foltin

Hi,

the problem is the Java update you did as well (I assume). The easiest way is to re-do this. Another is to wait until I have the workaround published.

HTH, Chris

• Marko Schaefer

Marko Schaefer - 2012-07-04

Hi,

same Exception with 0.9.0. Re-doing JRE udpate won't fix problem.

Kind regards,
    Marko

• Christian Foltin

Hi,

take version FreeMind 1.0.0 Beta 7, and it works.

Br, Chris