A Java application that monitors folders (local or network shares) for updates and generates feeds which can then be served by a web server or can be simply picked up from a shared folder by an aggregator.
- Generates RSS or ATOM feeds
- Feed tags can be added on a per-feed basis
- Include or exclude files/folders, subfolders, hidden files/folders in feeds
- Include only specific file extensions in feeds
- Specify maximum feed items and update interval
Be the first to post a review of Folder2Feed!