eMount is a free system administrator tool for Linux that can mount, encrypt and manage disk image files and physical disk drives. It relies on cryptsetup, which implements the LUKS disk encryption specification.
- Create plain and encrypted disk images using one of the following file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT-16, FAT-32, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, ReiserFS and XFS.
- Create encrypted volumes from physical disk drives.
- Mount system partitions and virtual disks from the GUI or command line. The source can be plain or encrypted. List of supported file systems is O/S dependent. ISO images are widely supported.
- Enlarge disk images (ext2, ext3, ext4, ReiserFS and XFS).
- Copy to clone devices and disk images.
- Supports all ciphers and hash algorithms provided by the operating system.
Be the first to post a review of eMount!