May 18, 2015: BJCP 2015 Styles Integration Coming Soon
Support for the new BJCP 2015 style guidelines nearly complete. Although testing is going well, further testing is needed to fully integrate them into the BCOE&M core, especially since the BJCP changed the category numbering system to differentiate beer, mead, and cider styles in the official versions of each released earlier this month.
The BJCP fully expects that a "transition period" will be necessary for competitions for the rest of 2015. If you want to use BCOE&M for your competition, it is acceptable to use the 2008 guidelines until the 2015 guidelines are integrated into the system.
The BJCP itself just published the official version of the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines on May 5, 2015.
- Collect competition entrants' information, entry information, and judging preferences
- Particpants can import their entries using BeerXML
- Mangage and organize your entire competition using a web-based interface
- Export participants, judges, styles, and stewards per location to HCCP
- Addition of competition-unique styles beyond BJCP styles (e.g., best Halloween Beer, Best Holiday Beer, Best Arbor Day Beer, etc.)
- Best of Show, overall winners, and category winner display - immediately show your competiton's winner pool
- Printing and reporting including pullsheets, table cards, assignments, results, and labels
- Export participant, judge, and stewards to CSV for import into email programs
- Export of Word or HTML promo info
- Table and flight management
- Judge, steward, and staff assignments
- Score entry and reporting
- Support for mulitiple judging locations
Nice, thank you
Of course I would recommend it. I made it and use it for my homebrew club's competition - Biere de Rock, http://bierederock.rockhoppersbrewclub.com.