AnyBackup is designed to keep two pools of volumes in sync with one another. The primary use case is backing up one large network array to several smaller volumes. These syncs are intended to be periodic and user initiated.
Disclaimer: AnyBackup is not an enterprise solution and I make no guarantees and offer no warranties. I have been using it to keep up to date backups of ~11tb of data for the duration of the project and I've suffered no data loss as a result. This, however, does not mean that through bugs or user error data loss cannot occur.
- Simple GUI for managing backups.
- Backup drives do not need to be connected all the time.
- Indexes drives so content can be viewed offline.
- Batches backup/restore operations by drive.
- Drive view can be exported and shared.
Be the first to post a review of AnyBackup!