Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Please welcome "PeerGuardian Linux 2.2.1"!
This version adds the last feature only present in mobloquer, but not in
pglgui: "whois information about blocked IPs".
Since I also fixed or workarounded all issues with older Debian and
Ubuntu versions I added transitional packages for the old
moblock/blockcontrol/mobloquer packages. This means the Debian/Ubuntu
world now moves to pgl automatically. (Except the 2008 Ubuntu Long Term
Release Hardy which I think is ok to be left behind forever ;P )
Get "pgl 2.2.1" at
The development code is in the git repository at sourceforge, see
Complete 2.2.1 ChangeLog:
* Disabled dbus closing and reopening on reload.
Fixes bug "pgld binaries built under Ubuntu Oneiric, Precise
and Mint 12 crash on reload" (Closes: SF Bug #3495654)
* fixed Makefile clean target
* Fixed log viewer dialog to not close on key press.
* Added whois action.
* Minor tweaks.
* Fixed (random) unapplied changes at start-up bug.
* Added sortable columns in whitelist view.
* Added automatic saving and restoring of window's state.