* OpenSceneGraph Audio Library, OsgAL
* Copyright (C) 2004 VRlab, Umeĺ University
* OsgAL was created using the libraries:
* OpenSceneGraph (http://www.openscenegraph.org),
* OpenAL++ (http://sourceforge.net/projects/alpp/)
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
OpenSceneGraph Audio Library - OsgAL is a small library for adding 3D sound support to the
open source scenegraph OpenSceneGraph.
By adding a SoundNode to the scene a sound can be made following the transformation of the parents.
Build under linux:
Build under windows:
Due to missing version information in the OpenAL header files,
a macro named OPENAL_VERSION was introduced.
Under unix, this is managed automatically from the content of the
OpenAL header files (in configure.in).
Unfortunately there is no such mechanism in windows.
Therefore the OpenAL version has to be determined manually (check configure.in)
and set in include/openalpp/windowsstuff
Default is OPENAL_VERSION == 2007 (latest).
Windows builds are now done through CMake. Navigate to the osgAL folder within CMake and
configure all necessary paths, then generate build files for your development tools.
There are prebuilt libraries for ogg-vorbis at http://www.vrlab.umu.se/research/osgAL
Anders Backman, VRlab, email@example.com