Menu

Modules to be added/ implemented?

Rasmus
2006-08-03
2013-06-05
  • Rasmus

Rasmus - 2006-08-03

OrangeHRM currently contains the following modules: Admin, Personal Information, Employee Self Service,
    Report Module and a Bug Tracker.

In your view, what modules should be implemented in the future versions of OrangeHRM? And how should these modules be prioritized, in terms of order for development and implementation?

• bon_d

bon_d - 2006-08-17

Hello, I'm a possible futur user of your software and (perhaps). I would be strongly interested by the Leave Management module.

Do you plan to integrate a feature that will allow to print on a regular basis individual salary statement after a manager has validating a summary table for the period where he could change items that will be printed (by adding incentives bonuses for example)?

• Rasmus

Rasmus - 2006-08-18

Hi

Thanks for your posting.

Good to hear that you're interested in a Leave Management module as it is the next module which we will develop and implement.

The other feature you request for (if I understand it correctly) would be part of a Payroll module as I see it. Unfortunately we do not plan to develop such a module at the moment.

However we hope, in the future, to intergrate OrangeHRM with another Payroll system. Hopefully your feature request can be made available that way instead.

Please post if you need further clarification or have any other questions. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Rasmus

• Petre Mitrache

Petre Mitrache - 2006-08-26

There is any plan to implement a time tracking (timekeeper) module??

• Rasmus

Rasmus - 2006-08-28

Some of the future modules in our roadmap will include time tracking. For example the leave management, recruitment module and training module.

Do you have any specific activities in mind to which the time tracking module should be related?

Kind regards

Rasmus

• Petre Mitrache

Petre Mitrache - 2006-08-28

I want to use OrangeHRM into a small shop, so I need the time tracking module to find out at the end of the month who and how many hours worked daily, weekly etc. So you see in this activity there are no projects, the employees are just sales stuff all day so basically it is important for me to know how much time they spent in the shop because the payments are made according to this hours.
        You can take a look to  http://timeclock.sourceforge.net/index.php maybe it will give you some ideas.

Regards,
        Petre.

• Rasmus

Rasmus - 2006-08-31

Thanks for the info and the link. I can see it will be a very valuable feature for many companies.

We had something like this in mind and will try to have it in combination with the leave module which will be developed for version 2.0. Then it will be both a leave and attendance tracker.

We plan to relaese version 2.0 during late fall this year.

Kind regards

Rasmus