The Second Experimental Release
Simple text editor for editing multiple gettext PO files or key=value files in
parallel, scrolling through corresponding reference keys automatically. Purpose
of the program is to help reviewing existing translations comparing them to
Jar created with Fat Jar (http://fjep.sourceforge.net/)
Java must be installed to run (http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp)
More information: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mp-poedit/
* 1. More extensive comparison methods
* 2. Adding of entries from open model files
* 3. Smarter highlighting -- better hightlighting when moving up with cursor???!
* 3a. highlighting PO elements?
* 4. File open dialogs?
* 5. Some kind of report of differences?
0.0.2 The Second Experimental Release
Parsing and parallel scrolling improved
Now gets along with not very standard PO files
If MSGID has changed, tries to fit reference IDs
0.0.1 The First Experimental Release