Menu

Demo mode connection issues

Help
2012-09-19
2014-08-21
  • Leighton James

Leighton James - 2012-09-19

Hi all

I have managed to get iTalc 2 installed and running in an IT Suite with 32 machines. All machines run Windows 7 professional 32 bit. I have got them "talking" to one another, the master can see the clients, i can remote control machines, lock them, shut them down etc, etc. The only thing i cannot get working is the demo mode.

The best I have managed is getting it to run on about 24 machines at once. Can anyone help me to get this working? The problem is I am only at the school it is installed in twice a week so it may take some time for me to test any suggestions out.

Thanks for reading

• Hamsta

Hamsta - 2013-09-17

In the iTALC Management Console under the iTALC-Server settings try changing the Demoserver Backend to a different one ("iTALC 1 Demosever" did the trick for me (Win XP Pro)).

• kisilam

kisilam - 2014-08-21

I changing the Demoserver Backend to the VNC reflector and did not work. iTALC 1 Demosever is not working correctly.
    Please describe how to configure VNC reflector. TightVNC I am install on Teacher PC, demoserver configured "VNC reflector", but demo mode don't work.
    OS Win XP Home Edition SP3
    HELP.