2009-05-05 Version 3.5.1 released
The iReport Team is pleased to announce the new iReport release 3.5.1.
iReport is available as standalone application (based on the NetBeans RCP) and as NetBeans plugin for NetBeans IDE 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 and 6.5.1.
This version includes several improvements and bug fixes. See the change log for more details.
iReport standalone application based on NetBeans Platform:
iReport plugin for NetBeans:
2009-05-04 Version 3.5.1 released
- Fixed bug 14367 Fields, parameters and variables missing in hyperlink anchor expression editor
- Fixed bug 3811 [Bugs iReport - NB] Problem Menu-Visualizza-Report Designer
- Fixed bug 3767 [Bugs iReport - NB] ReportQueryDialog expects JRDesignField instead of interface JRField
- Improved multi selection (shift+click).
- Fixed bug 3708 [Bugs iReport - NB] Control Click Shifts Fields (giulio)
- Fixed bug 3790 [Bugs iReport - NB] Using arrows to move StaticText element actually moving other iReport controls
- Fixed bug 3659 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Called DataObject.find on null
- Fixed bug 3852 Report Unit creation using JRXML from repo
- Updated to JasperReports 3.5.1
- Added support for the new List component of JasperReports
- Fixed bug 3792 JRDataSource needs an empty constructor when used in iReport
- Fixed bug 3746 Unable to load images from a relative path when the relative path is from a location specified in the classpath
- Fixed bug 3760 Hibernate version bundled in iReport-3.5 is ancient, doesn't support AnnotationConfiguration
- Fixed bug 3692 BigDecimal Parameter Not Accepting User Entry
- Fixed bug 3715 Incorrect Dialog Label for Subreport Parameters
- Fixed bug 3716 Restart Required for Subreport Parameters
- Fixed bug 3720 Subdataset fields retrieve in Termomether chart
- Added bring to front and send to back context menu items for elements
- Added group elements and ungroup elements context menu items for elements
- Added format tools as context menu for elements
- Added edit pattern context menu item for textfield elements
- Added edit textfield expression context menu item for textfield elements
- Changed cut and paset operation to select the pasted elements and shift them of 10 pixels